Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Only if it bears fruitsss

He sent me a relationship request on 29th August 2010. Well, then i accepted it on 30th August.
Apologised for didnt inform you guys about this as even me,myself nor him also dont know when is the exact date i think :)

Believe me! It's definately not easy to maintain a relationship if you wish two persons to stay long with each other. I suffered alots...no no! or should I said, mayb I just not yet get use to it. I am So Lucky to meet someone like him who gave me such a big challenge which I have to "overcome".

Despite all, he was cute sometimes =D And I just in love with him even though there are lots of difficulties approaching me,I knew! However, we did had our sweet and blissful time. Hmm .. Time might helps :)

LOVE - What a mixed of complicate and complex chemistry. But it did brings happiness and miracles. Sometime, perhaps.

A bff of mine told me something like this - even though it's suffer and hard time around, but if it bears fruits then it'll be worth. Well, the point is ... ONLY if it bears fruitsss!

I sincerely hope that we can let the IF realise, and make it happen together ... Can you?
Quoted: " We wont lose someone special as long as we hold them carefully in our heart ... I hope you'll alway hold me in your heart as I am holding you in mine "     - Zhen De -

* Ohh .. we dont have anniversary. But I am still figuring when is it  xp *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what u're goin through, but at least u're still having ur sweet and blissful time. Think bout those sweet time when u think u're suffering, I'm sure it'l give u strength to overcome ur "unbalance-ness", and u can always look for me when u need ppl to share with. I'm always there for u though I don't really know ur probs recently. *u know who I am*