Friday, November 19, 2010

The Convocation Ceremony

The convocation ceremony draws a perfect dot for our 4 years life in TARC. People comes, people goes and anything can be change within these "not so short" 4 years.
Yes, everything is changing .. perhaps.

Regretted that I didn't capture much photos with all of my friends. But I believe that memories could stay in heart forever. =)

To my family,
Thanks for coming. I love you all just like how you all love me! *in heart*

To my honey,
Thanks for attend and sorry for my impatient-ness.
Thanks for coming into my life.
Thanks for the " sweet, sour, bitter, spice" that we experienced.
Thanks for everything. This is definitely not easy to maintain a relationship
as we both know while we are maintaining it. ❤

To my buddies,my ex-housemates,
Thanks for the "heart" to come over to this convocation ceremony. It meant a lots, to me! You all did bright up my day! *hugz*
- BFF -

To my "gang" in AFA G10,
You all know who you are ;) Thanks for accompanied me in these 4 yrs times. We did spent a lots of time together. Although we might got not much chance to meet, but still if there is a chance to catch up, "catch" it xD
- Friendships never end -

And last but not the least,
" Yuhooo ... I am graduated! We are graduated! Ahaa! "

Cheers ~
For best future! =D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation..by introverted

Vonne =) said...

I dont know anyone called introverted but I do know someone called Liew Xing Rong.

Anonymous said...

thx for ur comment

Vonne =) said...

you are welcome!