Wednesday, December 01, 2010

GET OUT!

why people just couldn't see others happy?
why people could just come out with irresponsible words and talk whatever they want?
why people couldn't think on others perspective?
why people just could ignore the feeling of others?

Life not only isn't easy but HARD!
Humans are complex and unpredictable.
I think I might become insane soon if all these "people" around must be part of my life which I'm so unwilling to cope with, honestly.

Do not step on my tail when I never touch yours.
So please, please GET OUT of my life!

GET OUT !!!

7 comments:

Joane said...

cool down my friend, people are like this as how you know...no point to be mad becoz of these people, cheer up k...=)

Vonne =) said...

yea i knew but somehow they were influencing my life.. ish! But i couldn't control also..mayb i should just "look wider" :) Im ok ..thx yor!

Joane said...

sure no worry...I know sometimes there are ppl who are really frustrating and come disturb our life seriously...I am having the same pro...trying best to get rid of it too..but somehow maybe tis time too serious de so need longer time...we work hard together la k...cheer up...=)

Anonymous said...

dont think so much..just do whatever you like..you can live in happiness yourself and with your family..^^

Vonne =) said...

yea.. we can do it Joane :)

To the anonymous,
I knew. And of course ... also not without you =)
ish! sengaja nya you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Yvonne,

Do remember,I miss you..

Regards

AJ

Vonne =) said...

Dear AJ,

ohh.. miss me..
not love me?

Regards,
Yvonne